If you have high blood pressure, you may need to adjust your current lifestyle to manage your condition. However, if making lifestyle changes is not enough, your doctor may prescribe you medications to lower your blood pressure level.
Whatever medications or pharmaceutical services are prescribed for you, make sure to keep the following guidelines in mind.
- Always keep a list of your medications, including the generic and brand name, dosage, and side effects.
- Even if you feel good, do not stop taking or change your medications without your doctor’s approval.
- Don’t take over-the-counter drugs or supplements unless you ask your doctor first. Some drugs may interact negatively with one another.
- When traveling, pack an extra week’s supply of medications and copies of your prescriptions in case you need to get a refill.
- Don’t wait for your medication to run out before refilling prescriptions. Be sure to regularly fill your prescriptions at a reliable pharmacy in Brooklyn, New York.
At Utica Express Pharmacy, Inc, we have licensed pharmacists who can assist you in refilling your medications and answer any questions you have about your meds. We also provide quality medicines in New York at an affordable rate. Visit us today!