The best way for anyone to prevent seasonal flu is by getting vaccinated each year. But, there are some good health habits you can follow, too.
Utica Express Pharmacy, Inc – an advocate of better health for all and your family through high-quality pharmaceutical services – provides you with a list of healthy habits to adopt to prevent seasonal flu.
- Eat green leafy vegetables that are rich in vitamins to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Follow a consistent exercise routine to keep your body functions at top performance.
- Make sure you get adequate rest and sleep after long periods of work or stress.
- Learn to better manage stress.
- Practice good hygiene, e.g., showering daily, washing your hands before and after preparing food, washing your hands after touching any surface at home, covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you have to cough or sneeze, etc.
Lastly, it’s good to have the necessary medicines to treat flu and colds in stock at home; thus, make sure to get those from your nearest pharmacy in Brooklyn, New York.